2170 – Wool and Synthetic Blend Face Model 2170 is a grey-spun, 70% wool, 30% other synthetic fiber face with domestic cotton yarn backing in weights from 8 to 15 ounces per square yard. The synthetic face fiber is usually acrylic, never polyester. Wool colors will vary from lot to lot.
- 8PWX-face fabric is 8oz./sq. yard. Backing is two ends of cotton
- 9-10PW-face fabric is 9-10oz./sq. yard. Backing is one end of cotton.
- 10PWX-face fabric is 10oz./sq. yard. Backing is two ends of cotton.
- 15PWX-face fabric is 15oz./sq. yard. Backing is two ends of cotton.
- Fabric is certified to be 70% wool face.
- Available in knitted tube or slit, on 1.5'' or 3'' core
- Face fiber, backing and weight can be customized
- to meet your needs
- All yarns are NAFTA-compliant.
- Yarns are spun and knitted in our Wisconsin mill